Saturday, November 17, 2012

Real Grade GAT-X105 Aile Strike Gundam (Painted Build) Review

Hey guys! As i said, the real grade Aile Strike Gundam Review is finally here! Sorry for the late post and i hope i can manage this blog better in the future. Anyways, lets get on to the review!


I have been working with this Gundam for about 1-2 weeks. If anyone of you can recall, i did a Perfect Grade Strike Gundam about 2 years ago. I am aiming for the same effect with the pre shading effect and i got to say that i did a okay job. I am no pro in this but i hope i can get the best results. I am pretty satisfied with the results and finally i can show you the results of my painting. Now, let the picture do the talking shall we?

As you can see i aimed for a lighter blue than normal and this is pre shaded and clear coated with matte finish.







All in all, i am very happy with the results i got and the sheer amount of detail that Bandai put in. Finally, I hope you all enjoy this small little review of mine and i hope i can bring better quality photography and post more frequently now. Thanks for reading! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment